BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A day care worker at the child care facility at 4800 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 110, was charged with child abuse — after police investigated injuries sustained by a five year old boy.
According to a police report, Courtney Lynne Pelley, 34, of Coral Springs was taken into police custody and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. She was later released on her own recognizance.
The official charge against Peley: “Cruetly toward child — abuse without great bodily harm.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges