BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A day care worker at the child care facility at 4800 T-Rex Avenue, Suite 110, was charged with child abuse — after police investigated injuries sustained by a five year old boy.
According to a police report, Courtney Lynne Pelley, 34, of Coral Springs was taken into police custody and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. She was later released on her own recognizance.
The official charge against Peley: “Cruetly toward child — abuse without great bodily harm.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges