Florida News Home » Christmas Eve Fire Burns West Boca Kitchen

Christmas Eve Fire Burns West Boca Kitchen

BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach Fire Rescue battled a stubborn kitchen fire this evening in West Boca Raton.
There were no injuries.
From Fire Rescue:

At 431pm units responded to reports of a fire on the 22800 block of Horse Shoe Way. Caller stated that an outdoor kitchen was on fire at the location. First arriving firefighters found a outdoor kitchen that had flames showing from the grill area. There was an attached overhang that connected to the main home that was an exposure concern. Firefighters quickly brought this fire under control and there was no spread to the main home. At this time crews are doing overhaul operations.

FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM

Subscribe below to be notified of all new stories. We won’t spam you!


Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.



COMMENTING INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR POLICIES WHICH YOU CAN READ BY CLICKING “POLICIES” ABOVE.