UPDATE: 2:37p Thursday — Ms. Thurston returned to West Boca Medical Center.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area woman left West Boca Medical Center this evening with an IV dangling from her arm. Tiffyany Lynn Thurston is now considered a Missing Endangered Adult and anyone with information is asked to call your local police department immediately.
She has not been seen or heard from since she left the hospital at 5:21 pm.
Tiffany was last seen wearing a gray shirt, blue shorts and pink/red shoes.
If anyone should come into contact with Tiffany Lynn Thurston, they are urged to contact 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low