UPDATE: 2:37p Thursday — Ms. Thurston returned to West Boca Medical Center.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area woman left West Boca Medical Center this evening with an IV dangling from her arm. Tiffyany Lynn Thurston is now considered a Missing Endangered Adult and anyone with information is asked to call your local police department immediately.
She has not been seen or heard from since she left the hospital at 5:21 pm.
Tiffany was last seen wearing a gray shirt, blue shorts and pink/red shoes.
If anyone should come into contact with Tiffany Lynn Thurston, they are urged to contact 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT