UPDATE: 2:37p Thursday — Ms. Thurston returned to West Boca Medical Center.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area woman left West Boca Medical Center this evening with an IV dangling from her arm. Tiffyany Lynn Thurston is now considered a Missing Endangered Adult and anyone with information is asked to call your local police department immediately.
She has not been seen or heard from since she left the hospital at 5:21 pm.
Tiffany was last seen wearing a gray shirt, blue shorts and pink/red shoes.
If anyone should come into contact with Tiffany Lynn Thurston, they are urged to contact 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges