UPDATE: 2:37p Thursday — Ms. Thurston returned to West Boca Medical Center.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An area woman left West Boca Medical Center this evening with an IV dangling from her arm. Tiffyany Lynn Thurston is now considered a Missing Endangered Adult and anyone with information is asked to call your local police department immediately.
She has not been seen or heard from since she left the hospital at 5:21 pm.
Tiffany was last seen wearing a gray shirt, blue shorts and pink/red shoes.
If anyone should come into contact with Tiffany Lynn Thurston, they are urged to contact 688-3400 or the nearest law enforcement agency.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?
- COVID Is Getting Worse In Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Animal Cruelty Charges