BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was a silent night, and day, and night in and around Boca Raton. From 6pm Christmas Eve through 5am this morning, only three arrests were logged by Boca Raton Police and Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office District 7 — which patrols West Boca.
A traditional day yields between 5 and 10 arrests.
Maikol Balonos was taken into custody around midnight Christmas on an out of county warrant. Aaron Christopher Preston was charged with drug offenses — he was arrested late Christmas Eve. And Jose Flores was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early Christmas Morning for failing to appear in court.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton