BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was a silent night, and day, and night in and around Boca Raton. From 6pm Christmas Eve through 5am this morning, only three arrests were logged by Boca Raton Police and Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office District 7 — which patrols West Boca.
A traditional day yields between 5 and 10 arrests.
Maikol Balonos was taken into custody around midnight Christmas on an out of county warrant. Aaron Christopher Preston was charged with drug offenses — he was arrested late Christmas Eve. And Jose Flores was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early Christmas Morning for failing to appear in court.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint