BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was a silent night, and day, and night in and around Boca Raton. From 6pm Christmas Eve through 5am this morning, only three arrests were logged by Boca Raton Police and Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office District 7 — which patrols West Boca.
A traditional day yields between 5 and 10 arrests.
Maikol Balonos was taken into custody around midnight Christmas on an out of county warrant. Aaron Christopher Preston was charged with drug offenses — he was arrested late Christmas Eve. And Jose Flores was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early Christmas Morning for failing to appear in court.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach