BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was a silent night, and day, and night in and around Boca Raton. From 6pm Christmas Eve through 5am this morning, only three arrests were logged by Boca Raton Police and Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office District 7 — which patrols West Boca.
A traditional day yields between 5 and 10 arrests.
Maikol Balonos was taken into custody around midnight Christmas on an out of county warrant. Aaron Christopher Preston was charged with drug offenses — he was arrested late Christmas Eve. And Jose Flores was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early Christmas Morning for failing to appear in court.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.