BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 23-year-old Hollywood woman is charged this Monday with two counts of battering an “officer, firefighter or EMT,” one count of resisting an officer, and — wait for it — possessing or using drug equipment.
Sarah Anna Russo of NW 2nd Avenue in Hollywood was taken into custody early Sunday morning and later booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
She was released several hours later on $9,000 bond. BocaNewsNow.com has obtained the affidavit of probable cause filed for her arrest. It's a must read — and you can read the entire document by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Ten Year Old Boy Missing, Public Asked For Help
- Masks No Longer Required In Most Palm Beach County Buildings
- School Board Issues Strict Meeting Rules, Threatens Arrest
- Boca Raton Family Terrified When Man With Gun Won’t Leave Home
- COVID Captivity Case Kinda Kicked, But Palmetto Place Not In Clear
- Warning Issued: Uncle Louis G’s Ice Cream Boca
- GUILTY! Local FSU Student Convicted Of Federal Fraud, Conspiracy
- Masks Again On Agenda For Palm Beach County School Board
- POLICE: Driver Drives On Sidewalk, Kills Local Man, Hits Five Cars