BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 23-year-old Hollywood woman is charged this Monday with two counts of battering an “officer, firefighter or EMT,” one count of resisting an officer, and — wait for it — possessing or using drug equipment.
Sarah Anna Russo of NW 2nd Avenue in Hollywood was taken into custody early Sunday morning and later booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
She was released several hours later on $9,000 bond. BocaNewsNow.com has obtained the affidavit of probable cause filed for her arrest. It's a must read — and you can read the entire document by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School