BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A 23-year-old Hollywood woman is charged this Monday with two counts of battering an “officer, firefighter or EMT,” one count of resisting an officer, and — wait for it — possessing or using drug equipment.
Sarah Anna Russo of NW 2nd Avenue in Hollywood was taken into custody early Sunday morning and later booked into the Palm Beach County Jail.
She was released several hours later on $9,000 bond. BocaNewsNow.com has obtained the affidavit of probable cause filed for her arrest. It's a must read — and you can read the entire document by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again