BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 2014 is off to a tough start for two Boca Raton men: Alberto J. Felipe and John Ott. Felipe is charged with biting off part of Ott’s ear in a dispute.
Felipe, of Nottingham Road, was charged with felony battery. In Palm Beach County, as it turns out, biting off someone’s ear is a bondable offense. Felipe posted $3,000 bond and is now free.
We’re keeping our ears open for updates on Ott’s condition as well as Felipe’s hearing date.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector