BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 2014 is off to a tough start for two Boca Raton men: Alberto J. Felipe and John Ott. Felipe is charged with biting off part of Ott’s ear in a dispute.
Felipe, of Nottingham Road, was charged with felony battery. In Palm Beach County, as it turns out, biting off someone’s ear is a bondable offense. Felipe posted $3,000 bond and is now free.
We’re keeping our ears open for updates on Ott’s condition as well as Felipe’s hearing date.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”