BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We continue to hear stories from our readers concerning JetBlue’s apparent inability to handle the cold weather. The airline’s flights in and out of Boston, JFK, LaGuardia and Newark are still showing delays and cancelations. A flight this evening from Fort Lauderdale to Hartford is already posting a 99 minute delay.
If you are expecting visitors traveling on JetBlue — or traveling yourself — the JetBlue blog is updating flight status and customer service information.
Remember: if you purchased your ticket with a credit card and your flight is canceled, you don’t need to wait for hours on hold with a customer service center. Just dispute the charge with your credit card company and provide proof that the flight was canceled.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens