BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We continue to hear stories from our readers concerning JetBlue’s apparent inability to handle the cold weather. The airline’s flights in and out of Boston, JFK, LaGuardia and Newark are still showing delays and cancelations. A flight this evening from Fort Lauderdale to Hartford is already posting a 99 minute delay.
If you are expecting visitors traveling on JetBlue — or traveling yourself — the JetBlue blog is updating flight status and customer service information.
Remember: if you purchased your ticket with a credit card and your flight is canceled, you don’t need to wait for hours on hold with a customer service center. Just dispute the charge with your credit card company and provide proof that the flight was canceled.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge