BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We continue to hear stories from our readers concerning JetBlue’s apparent inability to handle the cold weather. The airline’s flights in and out of Boston, JFK, LaGuardia and Newark are still showing delays and cancelations. A flight this evening from Fort Lauderdale to Hartford is already posting a 99 minute delay.
If you are expecting visitors traveling on JetBlue — or traveling yourself — the JetBlue blog is updating flight status and customer service information.
Remember: if you purchased your ticket with a credit card and your flight is canceled, you don’t need to wait for hours on hold with a customer service center. Just dispute the charge with your credit card company and provide proof that the flight was canceled.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases