BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t often see specific charges for “distributing hallucinogenic drugs” cross our news desk, so it is of note that James Rinaldi is the recipient of such charges, courtesy the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
The 40 year old Watergate Circle resident was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail mid-day Monday on five drug charges overall, but it is the Hallucinogenic charge that carries a $15,000 bond.
Rinaldi remains in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge