BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t often see specific charges for “distributing hallucinogenic drugs” cross our news desk, so it is of note that James Rinaldi is the recipient of such charges, courtesy the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
The 40 year old Watergate Circle resident was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail mid-day Monday on five drug charges overall, but it is the Hallucinogenic charge that carries a $15,000 bond.
Rinaldi remains in the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens