DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what is being considered the second drowning related to the floods in Palm Beach County, 90-year-old Harry Krulewitz is dead after walking into a canal.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, which is investigating the death, says Krulewitz was walking in waste deep water — with a cane — in a flooded area of Kings Point. He accidentally veered off the path, slipped into a canal and went under water.
Rescuers — including the Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Dive Team — found Kurlewitz submerged. He was rushed to Delray Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District