DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what is being considered the second drowning related to the floods in Palm Beach County, 90-year-old Harry Krulewitz is dead after walking into a canal.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, which is investigating the death, says Krulewitz was walking in waste deep water — with a cane — in a flooded area of Kings Point. He accidentally veered off the path, slipped into a canal and went under water.
Rescuers — including the Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Dive Team — found Kurlewitz submerged. He was rushed to Delray Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf