DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what is being considered the second drowning related to the floods in Palm Beach County, 90-year-old Harry Krulewitz is dead after walking into a canal.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, which is investigating the death, says Krulewitz was walking in waste deep water — with a cane — in a flooded area of Kings Point. He accidentally veered off the path, slipped into a canal and went under water.
Rescuers — including the Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Dive Team — found Kurlewitz submerged. He was rushed to Delray Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?