BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A freeze watch is officially in effect for Palm Beach County which includes Boca Raton. The National Weather Service says the wind chill factor could brush against the low 30s tonight and tomorrow night.
The predicted lows — not including the wind chill — are 40 degrees tonight, 49 degrees Friday night, and 41 degrees Saturday night. Expect a high each day around 66 degrees.
Palm Beach County is opening warming centers in areas north of Boca Raton. If you need assitance, please call the non-emergency number for your local police department: 561-368-6201 in the City of Boca Raton, 561-688-3000 for Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, and 561-243-7800 in Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot