BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A freeze watch is officially in effect for Palm Beach County which includes Boca Raton. The National Weather Service says the wind chill factor could brush against the low 30s tonight and tomorrow night.
The predicted lows — not including the wind chill — are 40 degrees tonight, 49 degrees Friday night, and 41 degrees Saturday night. Expect a high each day around 66 degrees.
Palm Beach County is opening warming centers in areas north of Boca Raton. If you need assitance, please call the non-emergency number for your local police department: 561-368-6201 in the City of Boca Raton, 561-688-3000 for Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, and 561-243-7800 in Delray Beach.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire