BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A freeze watch is officially in effect for Palm Beach County which includes Boca Raton. The National Weather Service says the wind chill factor could brush against the low 30s tonight and tomorrow night.
The predicted lows — not including the wind chill — are 40 degrees tonight, 49 degrees Friday night, and 41 degrees Saturday night. Expect a high each day around 66 degrees.
Palm Beach County is opening warming centers in areas north of Boca Raton. If you need assitance, please call the non-emergency number for your local police department: 561-368-6201 in the City of Boca Raton, 561-688-3000 for Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, and 561-243-7800 in Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges