BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — One of the thuggiest people we've ever seen on the pages of the booking blotter in Boca Raton is now behind bars — and likely will be for quite some time if the charges against him are substantiated.
Nicholas Maida — in just one arrest — was charged with this incredible list of crimes:
Selling Methampetamines; Possession of a weapon or ammunition by a convicted felon; trafficking drugs; Marijuana Possession; Possession of a controlled substance without a prescription; Possessing a concealed handcuff key while in custody; Larceny; Two counts of destroying or tampering with evidence; and selling marijuana.
Maida, 29, of Ohio Place in Boca, remains behind bars — bond has only been set for some of the charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach