BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — One of the thuggiest people we've ever seen on the pages of the booking blotter in Boca Raton is now behind bars — and likely will be for quite some time if the charges against him are substantiated.
Nicholas Maida — in just one arrest — was charged with this incredible list of crimes:
Selling Methampetamines; Possession of a weapon or ammunition by a convicted felon; trafficking drugs; Marijuana Possession; Possession of a controlled substance without a prescription; Possessing a concealed handcuff key while in custody; Larceny; Two counts of destroying or tampering with evidence; and selling marijuana.
Maida, 29, of Ohio Place in Boca, remains behind bars — bond has only been set for some of the charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School