BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — One of the thuggiest people we've ever seen on the pages of the booking blotter in Boca Raton is now behind bars — and likely will be for quite some time if the charges against him are substantiated.
Nicholas Maida — in just one arrest — was charged with this incredible list of crimes:
Selling Methampetamines; Possession of a weapon or ammunition by a convicted felon; trafficking drugs; Marijuana Possession; Possession of a controlled substance without a prescription; Possessing a concealed handcuff key while in custody; Larceny; Two counts of destroying or tampering with evidence; and selling marijuana.
Maida, 29, of Ohio Place in Boca, remains behind bars — bond has only been set for some of the charges.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules