BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — One of the thuggiest people we've ever seen on the pages of the booking blotter in Boca Raton is now behind bars — and likely will be for quite some time if the charges against him are substantiated.
Nicholas Maida — in just one arrest — was charged with this incredible list of crimes:
Selling Methampetamines; Possession of a weapon or ammunition by a convicted felon; trafficking drugs; Marijuana Possession; Possession of a controlled substance without a prescription; Possessing a concealed handcuff key while in custody; Larceny; Two counts of destroying or tampering with evidence; and selling marijuana.
Maida, 29, of Ohio Place in Boca, remains behind bars — bond has only been set for some of the charges.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It