BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It's not exactly “cold,” and certainly your friends and family in most other places around the world will mock you if you say it's “chilly” outside, but make no mistake: Boca Raton will yet again battle temperatures in the 50s before the week is over. Yes, it's time to turn on the seat warmers in your Lexus or BMW.
The National Weather Service is calling for blanket-needing nights and — at least Wednesday — long sleeve shirts.
This Afternoon Scattered showers. Cloudy, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a west wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Tonight Scattered showers, mainly before 7pm.
Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Wind chill values as low as 44 early. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children