BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach man is in the Palm Beach County Jail this Tuesday, charged with cyberstalking.
Frank Anthony Guardado, 26, was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department Monday evening and charged with battery, robbery/home invasion, burglary, and the cyberstalking charge.
Bond has yet to be set.
We are awaiting Guardado’s arrest report to learn what led to the cyberstalking charge. Check BocaNewsNow.com later today for an update.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot