BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Delray Beach man is in the Palm Beach County Jail this Tuesday, charged with cyberstalking.
Frank Anthony Guardado, 26, was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department Monday evening and charged with battery, robbery/home invasion, burglary, and the cyberstalking charge.
Bond has yet to be set.
We are awaiting Guardado’s arrest report to learn what led to the cyberstalking charge. Check BocaNewsNow.com later today for an update.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges