Updated at 8:56p with police statement.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A West Boca Raton man is in the Palm Beach County Jail charged with nearly 40 counts of “sex assault by a custodian/sexual battery on a victim over 12 years of age but under 18 years of age.”
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office cuffed and stuffed Nakia Renaldo Titio Gordon very early this morning. He was booked into jail around 2:45a. Bond has not been authorized for his case.
In a statement provided to BocaNewsNow.com Wednesday evening, PBSO Spokesperson Teri Barbera detailed the investigation:
On 1/21/2014 our detective was assigned this case to investigate allegations of sexual abuse. Thirteen year old female reported Nikia Gordon, sexually abused her from the age of twelve while living at Boca Raton.
Arrest Update: Probable cause was developed and the suspect was immediately located and apprehended by deputies. Post Miranda Warnings Nikia Gordon confessed to sexually battering the thirteen year old girl on thirty-six different occasions over the last year and a half. He was subsequently arrested.
Gordon, 33, of 11526 Sundance Lane, has no criminal history in Palm Beach County. We are awaiting an update from the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks