BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No joke. It's going to be cold tonight. Extremely cold. The forecast low is in the 30s. The windchill could push that into the 20s — at least in some places throughout Palm Beach County.
The National Weather Service has issued a freeze warning for our area tonight:
…FREEZE WARNING GLADES, HENDRY, AND INLAND COLLIER COUNTIES…
…SLIGHT RISK OF RIP CURRENTS COLLIER COUNTY BEACHES…
THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR SOUTH FLORIDA.
TEMPERATURES: A FREEZE WARNING HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR
GLADES…HENDRY…AND INLAND COLLIER COUNTIES…WHERE TEMPERATURES
ARE EXPECTED TO FALL INTO THE UPPER 20S TO LOWER 30S IN A FEW
AREAS. FROST IS LIKELY ACROSS THE WARNED AREA…AND MAY IMPACT
INLAND AREAS OF BROWARD AND PALM BEACH COUNTIES…WHERE
TEMPERATURES ARE FORECAST TO FALL INTO THE UPPER 30S.
ELSEWHERE…TEMPERATURES SHOULD GENERALLY FALL INTO THE LOWER TO
RIP CURRENTS: THERE IS A SLIGHT RISK OF RIP CURRENTS AT THE
BEACHES OF COLLIER COUNTY.
.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN…THURSDAY THROUGH TUESDAY
OVERNIGHT LOW TEMPERATURES THURSDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHTS ARE LIKELY
TO BE IN THE UPPER 30S TO LOW 40S OVER PORTIONS OF INLAND SOUTH FLORIDA.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Barber Shoots At Employees, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud