BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Former Boca Raton chiropractor Eric Brizel is back behind bars tonight, charged by Boca Raton Police with a laundry list of violations.
According to public arrest records, Brizel is charged wtih Disorderly Conduct, Destroying Evidence, Marijuana Possession, Resisting Arrest without Violence, and two counts of Drug Equipment Possession and/or Use.
Brizel was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:50 Saturday morning. Bond has not yet been set.
This is the second run-in with Boca Raton Police in the past year. As we reported in May, Brizel was charged with DUI and Marijuana possession.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police