BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Former Boca Raton chiropractor Eric Brizel is back behind bars tonight, charged by Boca Raton Police with a laundry list of violations.
According to public arrest records, Brizel is charged wtih Disorderly Conduct, Destroying Evidence, Marijuana Possession, Resisting Arrest without Violence, and two counts of Drug Equipment Possession and/or Use.
Brizel was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:50 Saturday morning. Bond has not yet been set.
This is the second run-in with Boca Raton Police in the past year. As we reported in May, Brizel was charged with DUI and Marijuana possession.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GLADES ROAD CLOSES TONIGHT, WILL REMAIN CLOSED ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Your Escort Company May Have Just Been Busted By The Cops
- UBER SUED AFTER DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- OFFICIAL: Boca Raton Leaders Sworn-In During Organizational Meeting
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up