BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Former Boca Raton chiropractor Eric Brizel is back behind bars tonight, charged by Boca Raton Police with a laundry list of violations.
According to public arrest records, Brizel is charged wtih Disorderly Conduct, Destroying Evidence, Marijuana Possession, Resisting Arrest without Violence, and two counts of Drug Equipment Possession and/or Use.
Brizel was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:50 Saturday morning. Bond has not yet been set.
This is the second run-in with Boca Raton Police in the past year. As we reported in May, Brizel was charged with DUI and Marijuana possession.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing