BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Former Boca Raton chiropractor Eric Brizel is back behind bars tonight, charged by Boca Raton Police with a laundry list of violations.
According to public arrest records, Brizel is charged wtih Disorderly Conduct, Destroying Evidence, Marijuana Possession, Resisting Arrest without Violence, and two counts of Drug Equipment Possession and/or Use.
Brizel was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 2:50 Saturday morning. Bond has not yet been set.
This is the second run-in with Boca Raton Police in the past year. As we reported in May, Brizel was charged with DUI and Marijuana possession.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Man Killed In ATV Crash
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal