GREENACRES, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office is warning women throughout the region that Greenacres Police Officer Ervans Saintclair is HIV positive and has engaged in unprotected sex without telling his partners of his HIV status.
Saintclair, 38, was booked into the Palm Beach County on two felony counts of “crimes against person — HIV infected person has sex without informing party.”
You can read the entire affidavit of probable cause — provided by the Sheriff's office — by clicking here. All victim names have been redacted.
For reasons that are journalistically unclear, neither the Palm Beach Post nor the Sun Sentinel have published Saintclair's mugshot. While we believe in medical record confidentiality, we also believe that confidentially ends who you are charged with a felony based on your HIV status.
Saintclair's arrest, HIV status and mugshot are all public documents.
If you believe you engaged in sexual activity with Ervans, please contact Detective Mike Sclafani at 561/688-4133 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton