GREENACRES, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office is warning women throughout the region that Greenacres Police Officer Ervans Saintclair is HIV positive and has engaged in unprotected sex without telling his partners of his HIV status.
Saintclair, 38, was booked into the Palm Beach County on two felony counts of “crimes against person — HIV infected person has sex without informing party.”
You can read the entire affidavit of probable cause — provided by the Sheriff's office — by clicking here. All victim names have been redacted.
For reasons that are journalistically unclear, neither the Palm Beach Post nor the Sun Sentinel have published Saintclair's mugshot. While we believe in medical record confidentiality, we also believe that confidentially ends who you are charged with a felony based on your HIV status.
Saintclair's arrest, HIV status and mugshot are all public documents.
If you believe you engaged in sexual activity with Ervans, please contact Detective Mike Sclafani at 561/688-4133 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break