BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Heidi Falcone, 35, of Jupiter (the city, not the planet) apparently really likes products by Michael Kors.
Falcone remains in the Palm Beach County jail this Monday, charged with stealing one Michael Kors handbag and three Michael Kors wallets from Macy's at Boca Raton's Town Center Mall.
Total value: $742.
Falcone's bond is set at $8,000, which suggests buying the Michael Kors handbag and wallets would have made far more economic sense than stealing them, being arrested, and having to post bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges