BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Heidi Falcone, 35, of Jupiter (the city, not the planet) apparently really likes products by Michael Kors.
Falcone remains in the Palm Beach County jail this Monday, charged with stealing one Michael Kors handbag and three Michael Kors wallets from Macy's at Boca Raton's Town Center Mall.
Total value: $742.
Falcone's bond is set at $8,000, which suggests buying the Michael Kors handbag and wallets would have made far more economic sense than stealing them, being arrested, and having to post bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot