DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A warning is out to the elderly shopping at the new mega-complex known as Delray Market Place at the corner of Lyons and Atlantic Avenue. The center — just yards from the brand new “Bridges” community — has apparently attracted the man seen in the composite above. He is targeting elderly shoppers and, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says, attacked Saturday afternoon.
The man is described as white, in his mid-20’s, approximately 5’8” to 6-feet tall and thin. He fled the scene in a small blue or black two door vehicle.
If you know who this man is, or have information for police, please call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Man Charged With Ordering Drugs Online, Nabbed By Postal Inspector
- Boynton Beach Woman Missing, Police Seek Help
- Local Man Wins $1M In Florida Lottery
- Doctor’s “Wrinkled” Hand On Private Part Tipped Girl That He Wasn’t A Teen
- Receive A Text About Real Estate Today? Ignore It
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Not Dropping
- Outrageous Agents: Boca Realtor Charged With Cocaine Possession
- Clint Moore Road Bridge To Close For Year
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School