DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A warning is out to the elderly shopping at the new mega-complex known as Delray Market Place at the corner of Lyons and Atlantic Avenue. The center — just yards from the brand new “Bridges” community — has apparently attracted the man seen in the composite above. He is targeting elderly shoppers and, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says, attacked Saturday afternoon.
The man is described as white, in his mid-20’s, approximately 5’8” to 6-feet tall and thin. He fled the scene in a small blue or black two door vehicle.
If you know who this man is, or have information for police, please call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form