BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If there's one thing we've learned through running BocaNewsNow.com, it's that you really should use your right to remain silent. Former Chiropractor Eric Brizel, however, apparently opted to go in a different direction.
We reported last week that Brizel — charged earlier in the year with DUI in Boynton — was busted in Boca. Now have the specifics.
Here's what an officer wrote, resonding to a disorderly conduct call at the Boca Beach Club:
“Upon my arrival, I observed a white male, later identified as Eric Brizel, screaming obscenities at hotel employees and hotel guests. He was screaming 'f— you, suck my d—' and calling police and other bystander's “retards.” I met with hotel security and others who stated that Brizel has been disturbing the peace and inconveniencing the hotel guests and the employees at the entrance to the hotel. He was screaming curse words and derogatory sexual slurs which corrupted the guests' public morals and outraged their senese of decency.”
“I made contact with Brizel who immediately called me a 'retard” and told me to “fu– off.” He told me he was not a guest of the hotel, but he “knew people” which is why he was there. He told me he was drinking martinis at the bar earlier… During our conversation, he continued to call me derogatory names and homosexual slurs. He told me I was cute and asked to have sex, then asked me to 'stick my finger in his a–.”
“I asked Brizel what was in his pockets at which time he removed an amber pill bottle from his right pants pocket. He then opened the pill bottle very quickly, removed a tin foil ball. I asked him what was inside of the tinfoil at which time he stated 'weed.” He then attempted to place it in his mouth but then threw it behind his back.”
“…While handcuffing, Brizel dropped his pants causing his naked buttocks to show in plain view of the hotel entrance where hotel guests could see.”
Brizel was charged with disorderly conduct, marijuana possession, tampering with physical evidence, resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphenalia. He was released on bond to a family member.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules