BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Expect Mouhamed Fall, 25, of Queens to have an extended stay in Palm Beach County. Boca Raton Police took Fall into custody early this morning and charged him with a laundry list of offenses related to credit card fraud.
Fall faces five counts of fraudulent and illegal use of a credit card, six counts of credit card forgery, one count of creating a fake ID and one count of resisting arrest.
Fall is being held on $60,000 bond. We find it unlikely that the Clerk’s office will accept a credit card for payment.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud