BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Expect Mouhamed Fall, 25, of Queens to have an extended stay in Palm Beach County. Boca Raton Police took Fall into custody early this morning and charged him with a laundry list of offenses related to credit card fraud.
Fall faces five counts of fraudulent and illegal use of a credit card, six counts of credit card forgery, one count of creating a fake ID and one count of resisting arrest.
Fall is being held on $60,000 bond. We find it unlikely that the Clerk’s office will accept a credit card for payment.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak