BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re not sure if this is record setting, but it very well may be. Andrew Jerome Roberts of Hallandale Beach is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with 20 offenses by the Boca Raton Police Department.
Public jail records reveal that Roberts was cuffed and stuffed in the early morning hours of Tuesday, and then booked into jail around 5am. Here’s a look at what this fine upstanding citizen is accused of doing:
1. Larceny — Grand Theft. Four counts.
2. Burglary. Six counts.
3. Fraud, illegal use of credit cards. Five counts.
4. Marijuana possession. One count.
5. Petit theft. Three counts.
6. Fraud, impersonating someone else. One count.
Roberts is being held on roughly $40,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot