BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re not sure if this is record setting, but it very well may be. Andrew Jerome Roberts of Hallandale Beach is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with 20 offenses by the Boca Raton Police Department.
Public jail records reveal that Roberts was cuffed and stuffed in the early morning hours of Tuesday, and then booked into jail around 5am. Here’s a look at what this fine upstanding citizen is accused of doing:
1. Larceny — Grand Theft. Four counts.
2. Burglary. Six counts.
3. Fraud, illegal use of credit cards. Five counts.
4. Marijuana possession. One count.
5. Petit theft. Three counts.
6. Fraud, impersonating someone else. One count.
Roberts is being held on roughly $40,000 bond.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List