BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re not sure if this is record setting, but it very well may be. Andrew Jerome Roberts of Hallandale Beach is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with 20 offenses by the Boca Raton Police Department.
Public jail records reveal that Roberts was cuffed and stuffed in the early morning hours of Tuesday, and then booked into jail around 5am. Here’s a look at what this fine upstanding citizen is accused of doing:
1. Larceny — Grand Theft. Four counts.
2. Burglary. Six counts.
3. Fraud, illegal use of credit cards. Five counts.
4. Marijuana possession. One count.
5. Petit theft. Three counts.
6. Fraud, impersonating someone else. One count.
Roberts is being held on roughly $40,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog