BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We’re not sure if this is record setting, but it very well may be. Andrew Jerome Roberts of Hallandale Beach is in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with 20 offenses by the Boca Raton Police Department.
Public jail records reveal that Roberts was cuffed and stuffed in the early morning hours of Tuesday, and then booked into jail around 5am. Here’s a look at what this fine upstanding citizen is accused of doing:
1. Larceny — Grand Theft. Four counts.
2. Burglary. Six counts.
3. Fraud, illegal use of credit cards. Five counts.
4. Marijuana possession. One count.
5. Petit theft. Three counts.
6. Fraud, impersonating someone else. One count.
Roberts is being held on roughly $40,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges