BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man jailed for allegedly stealing Sushi several months ago is back in the Palm Beach County jail, charged with stalking and issuing a worthless check.
Nichola Perrelli, 43, of Millbrook Court in Boca Raton allegedly arrived at Terra Fiamma Ristornate in Delray Beach to confront a man who has an “injunction for protection against stalking” against him. The man was at the restaurant with Perrelli’s wife.
According to the arrest report:
“The woman said she and Nichola are separated and in the process of getting a divorce. The woman said she previously had a restraining order against Nichola which ended in January. The woman and man to Nichola to go away and leave, however she and the man tried to leave the establishment to prevent making a scene when Nichola followed them. The man said to Nick that he is calling the police. As Nichola walked away he said to the man “Now I’m gonna get you, you better watch yourself you fag.” At this point, Nichola left the area on foot in an unknown direction.”
Police ultimately found Nichola Perrelli and learned there was an outstanding warrant for his arrest — he allegedly passed a bad check for $1200 while paying for a tattoo at “Boca Body Art.”
Perrelli is being held without bond at the Palm Beach County Jail.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton