BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Boca Raton man jailed for allegedly stealing Sushi several months ago is back in the Palm Beach County jail, charged with stalking and issuing a worthless check.
Nichola Perrelli, 43, of Millbrook Court in Boca Raton allegedly arrived at Terra Fiamma Ristornate in Delray Beach to confront a man who has an “injunction for protection against stalking” against him. The man was at the restaurant with Perrelli’s wife.
According to the arrest report:
“The woman said she and Nichola are separated and in the process of getting a divorce. The woman said she previously had a restraining order against Nichola which ended in January. The woman and man to Nichola to go away and leave, however she and the man tried to leave the establishment to prevent making a scene when Nichola followed them. The man said to Nick that he is calling the police. As Nichola walked away he said to the man “Now I’m gonna get you, you better watch yourself you fag.” At this point, Nichola left the area on foot in an unknown direction.”
Police ultimately found Nichola Perrelli and learned there was an outstanding warrant for his arrest — he allegedly passed a bad check for $1200 while paying for a tattoo at “Boca Body Art.”
Perrelli is being held without bond at the Palm Beach County Jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks