BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The owner of an Italian restaurant in east Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail this Monday, charged with DUI.
The Florida Highway Patrol took John Magnetta, 42, into custody early this morning and booked him into jail at 5am. He had not posted bond as of early Monday afternoon.
Magnetta has a lengthy history of court action in Palm Beach County — mostly resulting from traffic incidents. Drug charges were twice filed against Magnetta but never pursued by the State Attorney’s Office.
No court date has yet been set in his early morning DUI arrest.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch