BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The owner of an Italian restaurant in east Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail this Monday, charged with DUI.
The Florida Highway Patrol took John Magnetta, 42, into custody early this morning and booked him into jail at 5am. He had not posted bond as of early Monday afternoon.
Magnetta has a lengthy history of court action in Palm Beach County — mostly resulting from traffic incidents. Drug charges were twice filed against Magnetta but never pursued by the State Attorney’s Office.
No court date has yet been set in his early morning DUI arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach