BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The owner of an Italian restaurant in east Boca Raton is in the Palm Beach County Jail this Monday, charged with DUI.
The Florida Highway Patrol took John Magnetta, 42, into custody early this morning and booked him into jail at 5am. He had not posted bond as of early Monday afternoon.
Magnetta has a lengthy history of court action in Palm Beach County — mostly resulting from traffic incidents. Drug charges were twice filed against Magnetta but never pursued by the State Attorney’s Office.
No court date has yet been set in his early morning DUI arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children