BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Make no mistake. Your email is NOT private, and anything you write or email could lead to your arrest. That’s the lesson Boynton Beach resident Seth Marks, 47, is learning after being arrested by the Boynton Beach Police Department on Child Pornography and Drug related charges. Google allegedly saw him upload child pornography through his Gmail account — called the police and turned him in. Detectives tracked him down with help from Google and Comcast (NASDAQ:CMCSA). Police say they found child porn on his computer — including young boys engaged in sex acts.
We are providing the complete affidavit of probable cause — filed by Detectives — revealing exactly what Google knew and how it responded. Read it here.
Marks’ mugshot will be published later today, once it is processed by the Palm Beach County Jail.
Editor’s note: We are in no way suggesting that Google did anything wrong. We are publishing the complete affidavit of probable cause as it provides a fascinating look at what your email provider knows about you, and how it may respond if it is believed that you are breaking the law.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children