BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Dana VanWeenen is back in the Palm Beach County Jail, this time charged with battery. The 21-year-old, as we reported at the time, was jailed in January by Boca police on several drug charges after a high profile accident. VanWeenen, at just 21, has 16 court records in the Palm Beach County Clerk’s computer system.
The official charge for the Winslow Terrace resident, now by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office: “battery touch or strike.”
She was booked into jail late Monday afternoon. Bond has yet to be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach