BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Dana VanWeenen is back in the Palm Beach County Jail, this time charged with battery. The 21-year-old, as we reported at the time, was jailed in January by Boca police on several drug charges after a high profile accident. VanWeenen, at just 21, has 16 court records in the Palm Beach County Clerk’s computer system.
The official charge for the Winslow Terrace resident, now by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office: “battery touch or strike.”
She was booked into jail late Monday afternoon. Bond has yet to be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.