BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Dana VanWeenen is back in the Palm Beach County Jail, this time charged with battery. The 21-year-old, as we reported at the time, was jailed in January by Boca police on several drug charges after a high profile accident. VanWeenen, at just 21, has 16 court records in the Palm Beach County Clerk’s computer system.
The official charge for the Winslow Terrace resident, now by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office: “battery touch or strike.”
She was booked into jail late Monday afternoon. Bond has yet to be set.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road