BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The National Weather Service has issued a “severe thunderstorm watch” for Boca Raton and Palm Beach County through 11pm tonight. The watch covers a significant part of Florida. Expect a low tonight around 66 degrees and while our friends up north shovel out snow, Thursday will bring a chance of showers and a high near 75.
SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 8 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1100 PM EST
FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
. FLORIDA COUNTIES INCLUDED ARE
BREVARD BROWARD CHARLOTTE
COLLIER DESOTO GLADES
HARDEE HENDRY HERNANDO
HIGHLANDS HILLSBOROUGH INDIAN RIVER
LAKE LEE MANATEE
MARTIN OKEECHOBEE ORANGE
OSCEOLA PALM BEACH PASCO
PINELLAS POLK SARASOTA
SEMINOLE ST. LUCIE SUMTER
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”