BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The National Weather Service has issued a “severe thunderstorm watch” for Boca Raton and Palm Beach County through 11pm tonight. The watch covers a significant part of Florida. Expect a low tonight around 66 degrees and while our friends up north shovel out snow, Thursday will bring a chance of showers and a high near 75.
SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 8 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1100 PM EST
FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
. FLORIDA COUNTIES INCLUDED ARE
BREVARD BROWARD CHARLOTTE
COLLIER DESOTO GLADES
HARDEE HENDRY HERNANDO
HIGHLANDS HILLSBOROUGH INDIAN RIVER
LAKE LEE MANATEE
MARTIN OKEECHOBEE ORANGE
OSCEOLA PALM BEACH PASCO
PINELLAS POLK SARASOTA
SEMINOLE ST. LUCIE SUMTER
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks