BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The National Weather Service has issued a “severe thunderstorm watch” for Boca Raton and Palm Beach County through 11pm tonight. The watch covers a significant part of Florida. Expect a low tonight around 66 degrees and while our friends up north shovel out snow, Thursday will bring a chance of showers and a high near 75.
SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 8 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1100 PM EST
FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
. FLORIDA COUNTIES INCLUDED ARE
BREVARD BROWARD CHARLOTTE
COLLIER DESOTO GLADES
HARDEE HENDRY HERNANDO
HIGHLANDS HILLSBOROUGH INDIAN RIVER
LAKE LEE MANATEE
MARTIN OKEECHOBEE ORANGE
OSCEOLA PALM BEACH PASCO
PINELLAS POLK SARASOTA
SEMINOLE ST. LUCIE SUMTER
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation