BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Ashley Deal is facing several charges this Thursday stemming from a late night accident.
Boca Raton Police, according to jail records, arrested Deal late Wednesday. She's charged with DUI, leaving the scene of an accident that caused property damage, and resisting an officer without violence.
Deal was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 2am and stayed the night. She was released on her own recognizance around 10am.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot