BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Just in from Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 1011 pm crews responded to reports of a rollover accident on the Northbound Turnpike 2 miles south of Glades Rd. First arriving crews reported a single vehicle rollover with a vehicle on its side and one lane of traffic blocked. Two occupants were assisted from the vehicle and after assessment there was one Trauma Alert.
One patient, an adult male, suffered injuries making him a Trauma Alert and was transported to Delray Trauma Center. The second patient, an adult female, minor injuries and was transported to West Boca Medical Center for treatment.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days
- Boca Raton Gym Sued For $1M In Rent
- COVID Vaccine Distribution In Palm Beach County Is Worse Than You Think
- Shot, Mauled, Or Drowned? What Happened To This Boca Raton Cat?