BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — John Belleme, the former head chef of popular Boca Raton restaurant “Stephane’s,” had an opportunity this weekend to experience the fine cuisine inside the Palm Beach County Jail.
We don’t know if the food rivaled the “foie gras” he once told a local newspaper that he loves, but we do know that jail was apparently the perfect pairing for the charges of “DUI – unlawful blood alcohol” and “moving traffic violation — drive while license suspended.” Both charges were filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Belleme, who lives on Rockledge Lane in Boca Falls, was released on his own recognizance.
The weekend arrest was not Belleme’s first run-in with the law in Palm Beach County — public records reveal several traffic citations over the past several years.
Stephane’s closed its NW Executive Center Drive location several months ago.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI