BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — John Belleme, the former head chef of popular Boca Raton restaurant “Stephane’s,” had an opportunity this weekend to experience the fine cuisine inside the Palm Beach County Jail.
We don’t know if the food rivaled the “foie gras” he once told a local newspaper that he loves, but we do know that jail was apparently the perfect pairing for the charges of “DUI – unlawful blood alcohol” and “moving traffic violation — drive while license suspended.” Both charges were filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Belleme, who lives on Rockledge Lane in Boca Falls, was released on his own recognizance.
The weekend arrest was not Belleme’s first run-in with the law in Palm Beach County — public records reveal several traffic citations over the past several years.
Stephane’s closed its NW Executive Center Drive location several months ago.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya
- Palm Beach County Commissioner Slams Governor DeSantis On Vaccine Stance