BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — John Belleme, the former head chef of popular Boca Raton restaurant “Stephane’s,” had an opportunity this weekend to experience the fine cuisine inside the Palm Beach County Jail.
We don’t know if the food rivaled the “foie gras” he once told a local newspaper that he loves, but we do know that jail was apparently the perfect pairing for the charges of “DUI – unlawful blood alcohol” and “moving traffic violation — drive while license suspended.” Both charges were filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Belleme, who lives on Rockledge Lane in Boca Falls, was released on his own recognizance.
The weekend arrest was not Belleme’s first run-in with the law in Palm Beach County — public records reveal several traffic citations over the past several years.
Stephane’s closed its NW Executive Center Drive location several months ago.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules