BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The photo above taken on Glades Road west of 441 tells the story. The morning started with a thick blanket of fog slowing the morning commute. But dark skies have cleared and Boca Raton is in for a fantastic day — the National Weather Service calling for a breezy high of 87. Tonight expect a low down to 66.
Thursday, showers move in after noon and it will be bit cooler with a high of 81. Thursday night expect a low of 59. The cool-down continues on Friday with a high of 79 and an overnight low of 62.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Heading To Disney World? No Masks Outside, Still Required Inside
- LOWEST IN A YEAR: Local COVID Hospitalizations Plummet
- No Mask Required In Publix If You Are Vaccinated
- Enhanced DUI Charge For Boca Man, Open Corona In Car When Stopped
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks