BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The photo above taken on Glades Road west of 441 tells the story. The morning started with a thick blanket of fog slowing the morning commute. But dark skies have cleared and Boca Raton is in for a fantastic day — the National Weather Service calling for a breezy high of 87. Tonight expect a low down to 66.
Thursday, showers move in after noon and it will be bit cooler with a high of 81. Thursday night expect a low of 59. The cool-down continues on Friday with a high of 79 and an overnight low of 62.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break