BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office says 35-year-old Boca Raton resident Jessica Pugliese is in the heroin business — and now her business is behind bars.
Pugliese was cuffed and stuffed early this morning and charged with heroin possession with “intent to sell, deliver or manufacture”, and a second charge of possessing drug equipment.
Pugliese was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she remains Monday night — apparently unable to post the $5,000 bond set in her case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community