BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office says 35-year-old Boca Raton resident Jessica Pugliese is in the heroin business — and now her business is behind bars.
Pugliese was cuffed and stuffed early this morning and charged with heroin possession with “intent to sell, deliver or manufacture”, and a second charge of possessing drug equipment.
Pugliese was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she remains Monday night — apparently unable to post the $5,000 bond set in her case.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges