BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two of the area's upstanding citizens are facing drug and alcohol charges after a bust in University Woodlands Park, just off St. Andrews Blvd.
Johnny Colin, 25, was slapped on the wrist for consuming alcohol in a public park, but his big bro Reginaldo Colin remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Police say Reginaldo, 28 of Boynton, not just possessed marijuana, but tried to eat it — yes, tried to eat it — when Boca Five-0 moved in. He's charged with possession and tampering with evidence (for trying to eat the evidence).
Reginaldo Colin's bond is set at $3000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday
- WEST BOCA HIGH TEACHER REINSTATED AFTER IMAGE CONTROVERSY
- UPDATE: Seven Bridges Homeowner Turned Off WiFi To Prevent 911 Call After Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths Back Into 200s For Tuesday
- COVID: 5,000 CASES IN PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida