BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two of the area's upstanding citizens are facing drug and alcohol charges after a bust in University Woodlands Park, just off St. Andrews Blvd.
Johnny Colin, 25, was slapped on the wrist for consuming alcohol in a public park, but his big bro Reginaldo Colin remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Police say Reginaldo, 28 of Boynton, not just possessed marijuana, but tried to eat it — yes, tried to eat it — when Boca Five-0 moved in. He's charged with possession and tampering with evidence (for trying to eat the evidence).
Reginaldo Colin's bond is set at $3000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full