BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Two of the area's upstanding citizens are facing drug and alcohol charges after a bust in University Woodlands Park, just off St. Andrews Blvd.
Johnny Colin, 25, was slapped on the wrist for consuming alcohol in a public park, but his big bro Reginaldo Colin remains in the Palm Beach County Jail. Police say Reginaldo, 28 of Boynton, not just possessed marijuana, but tried to eat it — yes, tried to eat it — when Boca Five-0 moved in. He's charged with possession and tampering with evidence (for trying to eat the evidence).
Reginaldo Colin's bond is set at $3000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days