BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ask parents of young kids and teachers anywhere what two of the worst days of the year are and they will likely tell you the day that daylight savings time begins and the day we fall back to standard time. Nothing wreaks more havoc than changing time — and that havoc wreaks Sunday as daylight savings time begins.
Remember to set your clocks ahead an hour tonight before going to sleep. And if you work with kids — or with people who have young kids — try be tolerant on Monday when everything is just a little bit off.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Crash Leaves One Man Dead
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System