BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Wellington woman who is old enough to know how not to be in a situation where police charge you with disorderly conduct was, in fact, charged with disorderly conduct by Boca Raton Police Friday night.
Maria Sturchio spent much of the evening in the Palm Beach County jail, following her arrest not just for disorderly conduct, but for trespassing and battery on a law enforcement officer — according to public records.
Sturchio, 52, of Shaugnessy Drive, was released on $3000 cash bond. Her hearing date is pending. We expect specifics of her arrest on Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K