BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A New York woman whose mugshot makeup might make Gene Simmons proud was charged with driving under the influence by Boca Raton Police. Paige Lamunno, 22, of Williamsville, New York — according to police — ran a traffic light in the area of 500 West Glades Road. Police stopped her and asked her to blow into a breathalyzer. It reported a blood alcohol content of .215 and then .222. That’s nearly three times the legal limit of .08.
Lamunno was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she presumably cleaned up her mascara and was released on her own recognizance several hours later. A hearing date will be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District