BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A New York woman whose mugshot makeup might make Gene Simmons proud was charged with driving under the influence by Boca Raton Police. Paige Lamunno, 22, of Williamsville, New York — according to police — ran a traffic light in the area of 500 West Glades Road. Police stopped her and asked her to blow into a breathalyzer. It reported a blood alcohol content of .215 and then .222. That’s nearly three times the legal limit of .08.
Lamunno was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she presumably cleaned up her mascara and was released on her own recognizance several hours later. A hearing date will be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable