BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A New York woman whose mugshot makeup might make Gene Simmons proud was charged with driving under the influence by Boca Raton Police. Paige Lamunno, 22, of Williamsville, New York — according to police — ran a traffic light in the area of 500 West Glades Road. Police stopped her and asked her to blow into a breathalyzer. It reported a blood alcohol content of .215 and then .222. That’s nearly three times the legal limit of .08.
Lamunno was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she presumably cleaned up her mascara and was released on her own recognizance several hours later. A hearing date will be set.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car
- Boomers Boca Raton Sued Again, Another Go-Kart Claim
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Man Allegedly Burglarizes Neighbor, Is Hit With Baseball Bat
- NEED A JOB? Palm Beach County School District Sets Major Hiring Event