BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A New York woman whose mugshot makeup might make Gene Simmons proud was charged with driving under the influence by Boca Raton Police. Paige Lamunno, 22, of Williamsville, New York — according to police — ran a traffic light in the area of 500 West Glades Road. Police stopped her and asked her to blow into a breathalyzer. It reported a blood alcohol content of .215 and then .222. That’s nearly three times the legal limit of .08.
Lamunno was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where she presumably cleaned up her mascara and was released on her own recognizance several hours later. A hearing date will be set.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU High School Celebrates 34 National Merit Scholarship Semifinalists
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop