BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kate Major, the woman impregnated by Lyndsay Lohan’s dad — later giving birth to their son — spent the night in the Palm Beach County Jail after she was allegedly very bad in Boca.
While we don’t tend to identify victims, gossip websites went ahead and revealed that Major allegedly beat the (use your own four letter word) out of Lohan’s dad — Michael — in a Boca Raton area home. She then fled, only to be stopped by police who charged Major with battery and DUI. Police say Major was more than three times the legal limit.
We have the extremely dramatic 9-1-1 call where Michael Lohan implores a Boca Raton dispatcher to rush officers to the scene — saying that Major is drunk, driving and heading to an area ABC Liquor Store.
Listen to the 9-1-1 call here. We also have TWO police reports for you, our faithful readers Listen, read, and enjoy a bit of b-list celebrity gossip — where the “b” stands for BOCA.
911 CALL. (Note, the call was edited by our police sources).
Battery Arrest Report.
DUI Arrest Report.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak