BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A driver may have mistaken a canal for the road a short time ago in West Boca, requiring a two person rescue.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 207 pm crews responded to reports of a car in a canal near the 9100 block of Broad St in the Charleston development of Boca. Callers stated they witness the vehicle going into the water and that two people were inside. First arriving firefighters found a vehicle in the water with two people inside and water rising up to their chest. Crews quickly entered the water and were able to pull the two adults from the vehicle to safety on dry land. The two patients have been evaluated and transported to West Boca Medical Center for follow up care.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette