BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A driver may have mistaken a canal for the road a short time ago in West Boca, requiring a two person rescue.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 207 pm crews responded to reports of a car in a canal near the 9100 block of Broad St in the Charleston development of Boca. Callers stated they witness the vehicle going into the water and that two people were inside. First arriving firefighters found a vehicle in the water with two people inside and water rising up to their chest. Crews quickly entered the water and were able to pull the two adults from the vehicle to safety on dry land. The two patients have been evaluated and transported to West Boca Medical Center for follow up care.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District