BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A driver may have mistaken a canal for the road a short time ago in West Boca, requiring a two person rescue.
From Palm Beach County Fire Rescue:
At 207 pm crews responded to reports of a car in a canal near the 9100 block of Broad St in the Charleston development of Boca. Callers stated they witness the vehicle going into the water and that two people were inside. First arriving firefighters found a vehicle in the water with two people inside and water rising up to their chest. Crews quickly entered the water and were able to pull the two adults from the vehicle to safety on dry land. The two patients have been evaluated and transported to West Boca Medical Center for follow up care.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70