BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If Chipotle is on your regular eating list, eat at (or take out from) the Chipotle at Butts Road and Glades Road Friday night and help the family of a Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office Deputy at the same time. From 5 to 9pm, half of all money spent at Chipotle will go to the family of Deputy Chris Mamone. Mamone’s wife was recently diagnosed with cancer. According to PBSO, she is currently receiving eight weeks of chemotherapy and radiation at M.D. Anderson in Houston, Texas. During this time, she is not able to work. Additionally, they have to provide their own housing, food, and other necessities in Texas, as this procedure is done as an outpatient. They also have three children here, that are being cared for by extended family.
Here’s the deal: for funds to be earmarked for Mamone, you must show the flyer (shown above) at checkout. Just load it onto your phone — that’s good enough. Half of all the money collected between 5 and 9p will go to the Mamone family.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEATHTOBER FLORIDA: State, Palm Beach County COVID Deaths, Infections Climbing Again
- UPDATE: Parents MUST Choose Distance or In-Person Within Days For PBC Schools
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Heavy Rain For Days, Flood Watch Through Sunday
- TRAFFIC: Palm Beach County Projects Slow The Go, See Them All Here
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom