BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Barbara Hill is 59-year-old and, according to police, drove drunk. Police stopped her in the 500 block of East Palmetto Park Road where breath tests revealed a blood alcohol content of .086 and .083. Keeping in mind that the legal limit in Florida is .08, she was barely under the influence, but that’s just like being barely pregnant — you either are or you aren’t.
Hill, of South Ocean Blvd., was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance. Her arraignment is set for April 21st.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch