BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Barbara Hill is 59-year-old and, according to police, drove drunk. Police stopped her in the 500 block of East Palmetto Park Road where breath tests revealed a blood alcohol content of .086 and .083. Keeping in mind that the legal limit in Florida is .08, she was barely under the influence, but that’s just like being barely pregnant — you either are or you aren’t.
Hill, of South Ocean Blvd., was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance. Her arraignment is set for April 21st.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly