BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Barbara Hill is 59-year-old and, according to police, drove drunk. Police stopped her in the 500 block of East Palmetto Park Road where breath tests revealed a blood alcohol content of .086 and .083. Keeping in mind that the legal limit in Florida is .08, she was barely under the influence, but that’s just like being barely pregnant — you either are or you aren’t.
Hill, of South Ocean Blvd., was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance. Her arraignment is set for April 21st.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF