BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — You’re allegedly a drunk one, Mr. Grinch.
Michael Quick, the 46-year-old Boca Raton resident charged with stealing money from St. Joan of Arc during the Christmas season was arrested by Boca Raton Police — again. This time, Quick is accused of DUI and Hit and Run, leaving the scene of a property damage accident.
Quick, who lists the 2700 block of Dixie Highway as his home address, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on his own recognizance.
He was given “time served” on the grinch charge.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday