BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A possible murder suicide in Boynton Beach has police asking for help from anyone who may have information concerning the double death.
From Boynton Beach Police:
Boynton Beach Police are investigating the deaths of two people found in a car in Caloosa Park last night.
Just after 9 p.m., a Palm Beach County Park Ranger notified police that he found a man and woman dead in a blue Toyota Corolla in the park at 1300 S.W. 35th Ave.
Detectives said it appears that Jimmy Mercy, 39, shot Cynthia Galloway, 33, and then shot himself. Detectives found a handgun in Mercy’s right hand with his index finger on the trigger.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Jill Raftery at 561-742-6148 or Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County at 800-458-TIPS. Anonymous tips can also be submitted via our MyPD app and at http://www.bbpd.org.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Mandate, Some Fear DeSantis Will Ban It
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police