BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A possible murder suicide in Boynton Beach has police asking for help from anyone who may have information concerning the double death.
From Boynton Beach Police:
Boynton Beach Police are investigating the deaths of two people found in a car in Caloosa Park last night.
Just after 9 p.m., a Palm Beach County Park Ranger notified police that he found a man and woman dead in a blue Toyota Corolla in the park at 1300 S.W. 35th Ave.
Detectives said it appears that Jimmy Mercy, 39, shot Cynthia Galloway, 33, and then shot himself. Detectives found a handgun in Mercy’s right hand with his index finger on the trigger.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Jill Raftery at 561-742-6148 or Crime Stoppers of Palm Beach County at 800-458-TIPS. Anonymous tips can also be submitted via our MyPD app and at http://www.bbpd.org.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens