BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Note to drivers: If a police officer stands in the middle of the road and points to you because you may have been driving a bit over the speed limit, it’s just not a good idea to acknowledge the traffic stop and slow down — like you’re going to stop — then take off. It’s an even worse idea if you’re not supposed to be driving in the first place.
But this suggestion comes a little too late for Justin Rogulski, 24, of Delray Beach. He’s now in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with Fleeing, Driving Without a License, and Marijuana Possession.
It all went down yesterday afternoon on Butts Road. Click here to read the entire police report. It’s good stuff.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance