BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Note to drivers: If a police officer stands in the middle of the road and points to you because you may have been driving a bit over the speed limit, it’s just not a good idea to acknowledge the traffic stop and slow down — like you’re going to stop — then take off. It’s an even worse idea if you’re not supposed to be driving in the first place.
But this suggestion comes a little too late for Justin Rogulski, 24, of Delray Beach. He’s now in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with Fleeing, Driving Without a License, and Marijuana Possession.
It all went down yesterday afternoon on Butts Road. Click here to read the entire police report. It’s good stuff.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct