BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The West Boca Raton man shot by an off duty PBSO deputy following sex and trespass has been identified as Anthony Ribeiro, 49, of Wellesley Park Drive in Boca.
The off duty deputy at Reflections of Del Mar reported that Ribeiro and a woman were having sex by the pool — although neither lived in the community or had permission to be there. The deputy asked the couple to leave, but Ribeiro allegedly returned with a glass bottle and engaged in a physical altercation with the deputy.
He shot Ribeiro who remains hospitalized.
The deputy, who has not been identified, is now on administrative leave, per PBSO policy.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF