UPDATE: 8p – The male allegedly responsible for barricading his family in the home has been taken into custody without incident. Everyone is fine.
UPDATE: 7:11p – The situation is under control. We plan to update with details shortly.
UPDATE: 5:45p – Boca Police confirm that this situation is still active. Motorists are being asked to stay away from the area.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca police are on the scene on NW 13th drive where a suspect involved in a domestic dispute is barricaded in a house with his family. We have learned those in the home are the suspect's wife and child.
SWAT is negotiating with the person and several roads in the area are blocked.
NW 13th Drive is north of Palmetto Park Road, just east of I-95.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FSA Testing Brings COVID-19 Increase In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Resident Gregg Fredman Jailed For Child Abuse
- Did Boca Raton Police Try To Hide Death Of Federal Judge?
- FLORIDA PROBLEMS: Record Positivity Rate, Record New COVID Infections
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month