UPDATE: 8p – The male allegedly responsible for barricading his family in the home has been taken into custody without incident. Everyone is fine.
UPDATE: 7:11p – The situation is under control. We plan to update with details shortly.
UPDATE: 5:45p – Boca Police confirm that this situation is still active. Motorists are being asked to stay away from the area.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca police are on the scene on NW 13th drive where a suspect involved in a domestic dispute is barricaded in a house with his family. We have learned those in the home are the suspect's wife and child.
SWAT is negotiating with the person and several roads in the area are blocked.
NW 13th Drive is north of Palmetto Park Road, just east of I-95.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested