UPDATE: 8p – The male allegedly responsible for barricading his family in the home has been taken into custody without incident. Everyone is fine.
UPDATE: 7:11p – The situation is under control. We plan to update with details shortly.
UPDATE: 5:45p – Boca Police confirm that this situation is still active. Motorists are being asked to stay away from the area.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca police are on the scene on NW 13th drive where a suspect involved in a domestic dispute is barricaded in a house with his family. We have learned those in the home are the suspect's wife and child.
SWAT is negotiating with the person and several roads in the area are blocked.
NW 13th Drive is north of Palmetto Park Road, just east of I-95.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive