BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The man accused of holding his wife and child in their east Boca Raton home for several hours Monday afternoon is being identified as Dominic Bernardine, according to public jail records. Bernardine is charged with two counts of “cruelty to a child — abuse child without great bodily harm.” He is in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bond. You can read the complete police report covering what happened — and how BOCA’s SWAT team responded, by clicking here.
Bernardine, according to unverified public records from the Federal Bureau of Prisons, served 46 months in federal prison on a firearms violation.
Records reveal that Bernardine, of NW 13th Drive, was arrested in September on a charge of “loitering or prowling.” He pled guilty.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach