BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The man accused of holding his wife and child in their east Boca Raton home for several hours Monday afternoon is being identified as Dominic Bernardine, according to public jail records. Bernardine is charged with two counts of “cruelty to a child — abuse child without great bodily harm.” He is in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bond. You can read the complete police report covering what happened — and how BOCA’s SWAT team responded, by clicking here.
Bernardine, according to unverified public records from the Federal Bureau of Prisons, served 46 months in federal prison on a firearms violation.
Records reveal that Bernardine, of NW 13th Drive, was arrested in September on a charge of “loitering or prowling.” He pled guilty.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police: Man Slams Car Into Pedestrian, Drags Him To Death
- FLORIDA COVID: Big Jump In New Infections, But It’s Not All Bad News
- Will COVID Shot Be Mandatory For Palm Beach County School Students?
- Strangulation Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- University of Miami Fined $22M For False Billing
- Masks Not On Next Palm Beach County School Board Agenda
- CLAIM: Boca Raton Investment Firm Defrauded Seniors, Took 4.2M In PPP Funds
- POLO CLUB BOCA: Palm Beach County Alleges Building Permit Fraud
- POLICE: Woman Sold Cocaine Near Delray Beach School