BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The man accused of holding his wife and child in their east Boca Raton home for several hours Monday afternoon is being identified as Dominic Bernardine, according to public jail records. Bernardine is charged with two counts of “cruelty to a child — abuse child without great bodily harm.” He is in the Palm Beach County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bond. You can read the complete police report covering what happened — and how BOCA’s SWAT team responded, by clicking here.
Bernardine, according to unverified public records from the Federal Bureau of Prisons, served 46 months in federal prison on a firearms violation.
Records reveal that Bernardine, of NW 13th Drive, was arrested in September on a charge of “loitering or prowling.” He pled guilty.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Huge Jump In Florida COVID Cases
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County