BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We are not being paid to write this — something we want to mention up front because many readers will assume there's some sort of “payola” going as a cable company is about to receive a compliment.
Hotwire — a fiber optic internet, TV and phone provider that's now providing service to many of Boca Raton's larger HOA's is providing a level of service that is unmatched by the likes of Comcast and AT&T UVerse. While Comcast and UVerse have the reputation of being “down” as much as they are up while charging absurd amounts of money, the Hotwire service used by BocaNewsNow.com has not been down in a year.
Think about that.
Service has been constant and consistent for a year. No outages. No noticeable slow-downs. No pixelization on the hyper-digital television service. When our service was provided by Comcast, we enjoyed problems on a weekly basis and rude call center operators.
Often criticized when it is brought into a new community, Hotwire has proven the naysayers wrong — at least in West Boca Raton — and we wanted to say “thanks.” A week is a long time to not have a service outage, but a year may just be unprecedented in the world of ISPs and cable.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday