BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Louis Vuitton store at Boca Raton's Town Center Mall was the scene of a significant belth theft. These aren't inexpensive belts that you might find at the Gap or even Marshall's, but Louis Vuitton belts that retail for $675 each — and the thieves took twelve.
The suspects are described as two Hispanic men and one Hispanic female. They were seen on surveillance tape entering the store, reaching into the sock display drawer, and making off with $8,100 worth of belts.
If you see people wearing $675 belts who don't traditionally wearing $675 belts, give Boca PD a call.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools