BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Louis Vuitton store at Boca Raton's Town Center Mall was the scene of a significant belth theft. These aren't inexpensive belts that you might find at the Gap or even Marshall's, but Louis Vuitton belts that retail for $675 each — and the thieves took twelve.
The suspects are described as two Hispanic men and one Hispanic female. They were seen on surveillance tape entering the store, reaching into the sock display drawer, and making off with $8,100 worth of belts.
If you see people wearing $675 belts who don't traditionally wearing $675 belts, give Boca PD a call.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K