BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Louis Vuitton store at Boca Raton's Town Center Mall was the scene of a significant belth theft. These aren't inexpensive belts that you might find at the Gap or even Marshall's, but Louis Vuitton belts that retail for $675 each — and the thieves took twelve.
The suspects are described as two Hispanic men and one Hispanic female. They were seen on surveillance tape entering the store, reaching into the sock display drawer, and making off with $8,100 worth of belts.
If you see people wearing $675 belts who don't traditionally wearing $675 belts, give Boca PD a call.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road