BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Saks Fifth Avenue was the scene of a not insignificant theft, according to a police report that is uniquely unique as it describes the women who allegedly stole $2600 worth of merchandise.
“Two latin females, skinny, in their early 20’s stole about $2500 worth of clothing from Saks 5th Ave. They left in a 2010 black Chrysler Sebring with 4 doors.”
If you happen to see two skinny latin women in their 20s driving a Sebring, and notice they are wearing clothes that appear to come from Saks Fifth Avenue, consider calling Boca PD.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop