BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Saks Fifth Avenue was the scene of a not insignificant theft, according to a police report that is uniquely unique as it describes the women who allegedly stole $2600 worth of merchandise.
“Two latin females, skinny, in their early 20’s stole about $2500 worth of clothing from Saks 5th Ave. They left in a 2010 black Chrysler Sebring with 4 doors.”
If you happen to see two skinny latin women in their 20s driving a Sebring, and notice they are wearing clothes that appear to come from Saks Fifth Avenue, consider calling Boca PD.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”