BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Saks Fifth Avenue was the scene of a not insignificant theft, according to a police report that is uniquely unique as it describes the women who allegedly stole $2600 worth of merchandise.
“Two latin females, skinny, in their early 20’s stole about $2500 worth of clothing from Saks 5th Ave. They left in a 2010 black Chrysler Sebring with 4 doors.”
If you happen to see two skinny latin women in their 20s driving a Sebring, and notice they are wearing clothes that appear to come from Saks Fifth Avenue, consider calling Boca PD.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County