BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Saks Fifth Avenue was the scene of a not insignificant theft, according to a police report that is uniquely unique as it describes the women who allegedly stole $2600 worth of merchandise.
“Two latin females, skinny, in their early 20’s stole about $2500 worth of clothing from Saks 5th Ave. They left in a 2010 black Chrysler Sebring with 4 doors.”
If you happen to see two skinny latin women in their 20s driving a Sebring, and notice they are wearing clothes that appear to come from Saks Fifth Avenue, consider calling Boca PD.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors
- Woman Vomits In Town Center Mall Parking Lot, Is Charged With DUI
- COVID FLORIDA: Positivity Drops Into 4’s For First Time In Months, But Infections Rising
- Publix Ignores Maskless Woman As Stunned Shoppers Ask Her To Cover Mouth, Nose