BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com was at the intersection of Kimberly Road and 441 when a school bus driver — who stopped in the middle of the intersection when the light turned red — backed up into a woman driving a white Cadillac. It happened around 3:45. The flustered and somewhat shocked driver of the Cadillac asked us to call 911 which we did.
Police are on the scene now. There were no reports of injuries on the scene. The bus was full of students.
The bus driver originally denied that he had done anything wrong, despite the damage to the woman's car.
After first refusing to speak with the driver of the Cadillac, he ultimately radioed in the accident to palm beach county schools and provided a statement to police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing