BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com was at the intersection of Kimberly Road and 441 when a school bus driver — who stopped in the middle of the intersection when the light turned red — backed up into a woman driving a white Cadillac. It happened around 3:45. The flustered and somewhat shocked driver of the Cadillac asked us to call 911 which we did.
Police are on the scene now. There were no reports of injuries on the scene. The bus was full of students.
The bus driver originally denied that he had done anything wrong, despite the damage to the woman's car.
After first refusing to speak with the driver of the Cadillac, he ultimately radioed in the accident to palm beach county schools and provided a statement to police.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High