BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — BocaNewsNow.com was at the intersection of Kimberly Road and 441 when a school bus driver — who stopped in the middle of the intersection when the light turned red — backed up into a woman driving a white Cadillac. It happened around 3:45. The flustered and somewhat shocked driver of the Cadillac asked us to call 911 which we did.
Police are on the scene now. There were no reports of injuries on the scene. The bus was full of students.
The bus driver originally denied that he had done anything wrong, despite the damage to the woman's car.
After first refusing to speak with the driver of the Cadillac, he ultimately radioed in the accident to palm beach county schools and provided a statement to police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton